The company Liverco, Ltd. (hereinafter LIVERCO) with VAT number B-31.115.298 will process your data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter GDPR) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals on the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and with Organic Law 3/2018 (hereinafter LOPDGDD) of 5 December 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
To specify as possible the information on each data processing operation, they will be divided into different sections to meet the different personal data processing activities. The aims of such processing can be seen in detail in the following section.
The following information is collected and will be treated in accordance with the GDPR and the LOPDGDD:
1. The following data types are processed to deal with any queries that may be made by interested parties, which are stored through the form on the website:
2. For the management of suppliers and their invoicing, the following types of data are processed, which are collected through direct communication with the entity concerned:
3. For the management of client portfolio and their invoicing, the following types of data are processed, which are collected through direct communication with the entity concerned:
1. To manage the queries that may be made by the interested parties and to respond to them.
2. Management of suppliers and the required invoicing.
3. Customer management and the necessary invoicing.s.
The legal basis for processing your data is as follows, also separated by the processing activities shown in the previous section:
1. The legal basis for the data processed in order to deal with enquiries from data subjects is the express consent of the interested party.
2. The data processed for the purpose of supplier management and necessary invoicing is based on the contractual relationship between both parties.
3. The data processed for the purpose of customer management and the necessary invoicing with them is based on the contractual relationship between both parties.
Your personal data will be kept for the shortest time possible to fulfil the purpose of the processing, in accordance with the data retention policy of the General Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
If you would like to limit the time your personal data is processed, you should exercise your rights as set out below.
Grouped by processing activity, the data retention period is as follows:
1. Information processed for the purpose of handling and responding to enquiries received will be retained for the period necessary for the handling, resolution, and subsequent follow-up of the complaint.
2. The information processed for the management of suppliers will be stored until you exercise your rights by stating that you do not wish LIVERCO to continue processing your data.
3. The information processed for customer management purposes will be stored until you exercise your rights by stating that you do not wish LIVERCO to process your data further.
Personal data will not be disclosed, unless required by law, for any purpose other than that for which you have been informed.
No international transfers of your data are envisaged. In the event of such a transfer in the future, you will be informed of this fact..
LIVERCO undertakes to use and process the personal data included from users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and to adapt all measures to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing, or access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
LIVERCO se compromete a tomar las medidas adecuadas para la protección y seguridad de los datos de carácter personal, de acuerdo con lo establecido tanto en el GDPR como en la LOPDGDD.
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not LIVERCO is processing personal data concerning you..
As the data subject, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected..
In certain circumstances, you may request that we limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain them for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your specific situation, you may object to the processing of your data. In such a case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You have the right to portability, i.e., to have the personal data you have provided transferred directly to another controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, where technically possible..
You may exercise your rights or make any complaints about how we have handled your personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you still consider that your personal data has not been processed appropriately in accordance with current legislation, you may submit a complaint to the appropriate data protection authority, being the Spanish Data Protection Agency the one indicated in the case of Spanish territory.
You declare that you have been informed of the conditions on the protection of personal data.
LIVERCO reserves the right to modify current policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, LIVERCO will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.